We are expanding by opening a new store in Robina, Queensland and we’re currently looking for a number people to join our enthusiastic and passionate team.
We are currently hiring for individuals to join our team in the following departments; Grocery, Dairy, Deli, Bakery, Produce and Customer Service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the preparation and production of products to company specified guidelines and time frames
- Filling and maintaining the presentation of stock
- Ensuring customers are served in a friendly and efficient manner
- Working cooperatively in a team environment
- Abiding by company policies and procedures in relation to WH&S and Food Safety to ensure a safe working environment for customers, staff and contractors
To be considered for this role you need to be able to meet the following selection criteria:
- Ability to be available to work a flexible roster which may include; evenings and late nights across the 7 days of the week and which may also include some public holidays
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Work in a fast-paced team environment
- Perform repetitive lifting (sometimes heavy)
- Portray a positive attitude
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills
- Abide by company policies and procedures at all times including standard of dress
What’s on Offer:
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Opportunities for Career Progression
If you want to start or advance your career with a dynamic growing company, then this is the job for you! Apply below by submitting the form below.